Do you ever feel completely dried up in every part of your life? Did you know that Jesus has a plan to totally refresh you in every aspect of your life?
All He’s asking you to do is step into the refreshing Showers of His Presence!
PS MONTE | 4/30/2017
(Acts 3:19, AMP) “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins] and return [to GOD—seek His purpose for your life], so that your sins may be wiped away [blotted out, completely erased], so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD [restoring you like a cool wind on a hot day].”
SAVED BUT NEEDING
(Psalm 46:1, NLT) GOD is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
• GOD has a REFRESHER for every aspect of your life, that perfectly HEALS
• My body needs REST
(Deuteronomy 5:15, NLT) “Remember that you were once slaves in Egypt, but the LORD your GOD brought you out with his strong hand and powerful arm. That is why the LORD your GOD has commanded you to rest on the Sabbath day.”
• GOD’s Refresher: SABBATH
• My body needs FUN
(Ecclesiastes 8:15, NLT) So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work GOD gives them under the sun.
• GOD’s Refresher: COMMUNITY
• My soul needs to be RENEWED
(Romans 12:2, NLT) Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know GOD’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
• GOD’s Refresher: THE WORD
• My soul needs to COMMUNICATE with GOD
(Jeremiah 33:3, NLT) “Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.”
• GOD’s Refresher: PRAYER
• My soul needs to be DETOXED
(Matthew 6:16-18, NLT) “When you fast, don’t make it obvious… And your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.”
• GOD’s Refresher: FASTING
• My spirit is refreshed as I POUR OUT
(1 Peter 4:10, NLT) GOD has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.
• GOD’s Refresher: SERVING
• My spirit is refreshed as I INTIMATELY CONNECT with Jesus
(Ephesians 5:18-19, NLT) Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the LORD in your hearts.
• GOD’s Refresher: WORSHIP
• RELATIONSHIP with Jesus refreshes my BODY, SOUL and SPIRIT
• SURRENDER my body by FASTING one day this week
• SURRENDER my soul by replacing one day’s entertainment with PRAYER and BIBLE STUDY
• RECEIVE His Spirit by WORSHIPPING Jesus with my spirit every day this week